Hey! MBA Freshers 🙂 With the remaining 05 Months for the most reputable Entrance examination of Common Admission Test (CAT). It’s a high time to think about how to be Master’s in Business Administration. It’s a craze for every graduate student knowing about MBA Programmes and how to identify the right B-School for your future goals. In this article team vidhya360 has provided some Advise To Groom yourself For Successful MBA Courses.
Okay, So now-
- Done with your application form.
- Completed the stage of interview.
- Got your name in the Short-List
- Submitted your deposit.
Now the Question for MBA Freshers arise ! What are the Advise To Groom yourself For Successful MBA Courses ?
You must have studied topics related to this field. You have to study all the topics for your examination. It is not necessary that you belong to field of Commerce, Science, Economics, Accountancy or Finance. But now you will study all the topics based on problem solving methodology. This study will help you in grooming yourself for the next coming 2 years.
You have to keep in touch with your Senior’s and your mates. You need to make a good impression and keep in touch in front of your HOD and Teachers and Co-Coordinator. Try to become a good speaker. Develop a good leadership in yourself. Work and Learn good knowledge in the Non-Government Organization.
“Speak up”Its the most important thing. Indian education system is more based on the learning skills with very less focus on communication skills. That’s why things go wrong for an average students or an graduate student. He or she may be very knowledgeable and skilled but won’t be expressive. Therefore, students need to work on their communication skills in both verbal & written. And the most important Public Speaking.
We are revealing some Advise To Groom yourself For Successful MBA Courses For MBA Freshers :-
- Effective Communication :- Good in communication is not about how much good you are in the English communication. If you are sitting with your manager or your Advisors, you need to try to build a good communication on that particular issue with your manager. You must have the great communication skill to transfer the knowledge to your office mates or teammates on that topic. Effective Communication is a two way information sharing process which involves one party sending a message that is easily understood by the receiving party. Effective communication with the managers creates information sharing between employees for a good success. Keep on Watching videos and read newspaper for boosting up your verbal skills.
- Fix Your Priorities :- Its the right time to fix your priorities about what is important and what is not. Focus on your career issues in spite of thinking about how much successful you will be. Start preparing for the activities you think you are lacking behind. Sit with your classmates. Know about their future goals, discuss about your future goals, ask about their life experience, how much hard they worked for their examination to get their best future B-Schools. Make some good companies, spend most of the time working on your future goals. In the next coming 02 years you will groom your life and and that experience will be completely different. Don’t find the person who can keep you happy. Try to be happy with yourself, spread happiness and stay happy. The memories of next 2 years will always be an asset in your life, so get ready to have the best of them.
- Problem Solving Ability :- If you are entering into this field, you must have the ability to think and solve the problem. Being able to think and solve all the problems by your own is the most important thing you have to develop in yourself. The very first step you have to do for the decision making and problem solving is-
A. To evaluate the problem.
B. Secondly Gather Information.
C. Break all the problems into parts.
D. Identify the required the solutions.
E. Selects the best solutions you can select.
F. Now, take the action.
H. Examine the results.
I. Finally Take test and review.
- Get To the Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Build a Good Leadership.
- Polish you Curriculum Vitae.
- Brush Up your Basic Skills.
- Set MBA Plans
- Change the way you think, And
- The most Important Confidence in yourself.
Top Business School For MBA Freshers :-
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-A) Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-B) Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-C) Kolkata
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-I) Indore
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-K) Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-L) Lucknow
Xavier Labor Research Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) New Delhi
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai
Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad
Conclusion :- Some Advise To Groom yourself For Successful MBA Courses for MBA Freshers. Candidates who are planning to opt for the MBA Programme can go through the Article. Go with the flow without any fear. You will achieve you desired goals. Start preparing your exams and achieve great marks.
Good Luck For Your Future!
Stay Tuned To Vidhya360 News For More Updates And Information.