Preparing for the MAT Entrance Exam ? AIMA has announced the dates for the Management Aptitude Test which is going to be held on September 2017. The registration process for the AIMA MAT 2017 has already been started from the 03rd July. The Application form will be filled in both Online and Offline Mode. Candidates who are interested can apply for the MAT Application Form 2017. The Entrance Examination for MAT is conducted four times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December. The Candidates can now fill the Entry form for the September Section on or before the last date 25th August 2017.
About All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test (MAT) :-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an Entrance Exam Test managed for the Business Schools for the Admissions in MBA and Allied Programmes. It was established in 1957 under 66 Local Management Associations. It conducts various other competitive Exams. It’s Objective is to promote Management Studies for the higher education. It is conducted into two categories i.e. Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT).
|Department Name||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Management Aptitude Test September 2017|
|Total Business School||600|
|Mode to Apply||Online or Offline Mode|
|Admission Course||MBA and allied courses|
|Official AIMA MAT Website||www.aima.in|
Education Qualification For MAT Application Form 2017 :-
- Students who are pursuing in the final year graduate courses can apply for the AIMA MAT 2017.
- The Minimum Qualification required for AIMA MAT 2017 is Graduation with atleast 50% of Marks in both the years.
- There is no age limit given for the MAT Examination.
Blueprint For AIMA MAT 2017 :-
The Duration of Entrance Test will be 150 Minutes. For every wrong answer 1/4th Marks will be deducted. Each question will carry one marks each. The Examination will be having 200 Multiple Choice Questions which will be divide into 5 Sections. The 5 Important Sections are :-
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Indian and Global Electronics
Important Dates For MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2017 :-
- Date Of Commencement :- 1st Week Of July
- Last Date For The Registration Process :- 25.08.2017
- Date For The Online Examination :- 03rd September 2017
- Date Of Examination :- 09th September 2017
MAT AIMA 2017 Exam Fees :-
Applicants who wants to apply for the AIMA MAT 2017 will have to pay Rs. 1400/- for the Examination Fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded back. Candidates can pay the application fee through Online and Offline mode both. Candidates who are paying the application fee through Offline mode will have to pay Rs. 1400 through Demand Draft. Candidates who are making the payment through Online mode can apply through:-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet etc.
Some Simple Steps To Apply Online Form MAT MBA 2017 :-
- Log On To The Official Website Of AIMA i.e. aima.in.
- Got To the Section of AIMA MAT 2017.
- Check all the details properly.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Enter all the important Information Correctly.
- Now make the payment through online Mode.
- Fix the recent Photograph and do the signature.
- After Submitting all the details you’ll be provided Registration ID and Password.
- Save and Take the Print of the information for the Future Reference.
Conclusion :- AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 to be held in the month of September 2017. Candidates who are preparing for the Entrance Examination can now check the notification and apply before the Last Date 25th August 2017. Registration Process has already been started.