Air India is looking for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew & Trainee Cabin Crew. Candidates who are willing to work with this organization can apply for the Air India Jobs. The Online Registration process has already been started from 10th July 2017. Applicants who wants to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 can fill the application form on or before the last date 01st August 2017. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Indian Airlines must have done Graduation or must have the diploma degree in Hotel Management or Travel and Tourism from the recognized University or Institute. Eligible candidates can apply for the post and obtain important dates for the Walk-In-Interview form this article.
About Air India :-
Air India is a third largest domestic airline in India. It was founded on 15th October 1932 as Tata Airlines which was commenced on 29th July 1946. The main Hub of Air India is Indira Gandhi International Airport at Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport at Mumbai. Air India became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014. It also operates flights to domestic and Asian Destinations through its subsidiaries of Alliance Air and Air India Express. It has m\now published 400 Female Cabin Crew Vacancies for the Air India Recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date.
Air India Recruitment 2017 Notification :-
|Name of the Board||Air India|
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Name of the Posts||Experienced Cabin Crew & Trainee Cabin Crew.|
|Job Location||New Delhi, India|
Air India Recruitment 2017 For 400 Indian Airlines Female Cabin Crew Jobs :-
- Experienced Cabin Crew (Female)
- Trainee Cabin Crew (Female)
Female candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Air India Recruitment 2017 of Experienced Cabin Crew should ne minimum 18 to 35 years old. Participants age must be 18 to 27 years who are applying for the Trainee Cabin Crew. After the selection of aspirant she will be offered stipend for Rs. 15000/-. After the successful training of the candidates she will get a remuneration for Rs. 18400/-. According to the performance of the candidates the salary will keep on increasing.
Participants belonging to Normal Category will have to pay Rs. 100/- through the Demand Draft and the candidates who belong to SC/ST Category need not to pay any amount. Candidates need to check their Physical and Medical report for Air India Recruitment 2017 which will include Height, Body Mass Index and Eye Vision. For the selection process girls have to appear in the Saree.
What are the steps to download Air India Recruitment 2017 ?
- Interested Candidates who fulfills the above requirements for Air India Recruitment 2017, first have to log on to its official website i.e. airindia.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section.
- There you will find the Air India Recruitment Notification.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Search for applying the application form online.
- Fill al the necessary details like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature.
- Upload the photograph and Signature properly.
- Make the payment of fee as Cash/Demand Draft as a security deposit.
- Recheck all the details
- After filing the application form properly, now click on the Submit Button.
- Save and take a print out of the application form for future use.
Conclusion :- Air India Recruitment 2017 for Indian Airlines To Offer 400 Female Cabin Crew Jobs. Interested candidates who are applying for the diploma degree in Hotel Management or Travel and Tourism from the recognized University are eligible for the post. The last date for applying the application form is 01st August 2017.