Arunachal Pradesh Police has now announced the date for the recruitment of Constable Civil Police, Constable IRBN in the given allotted banks. Interested contenders who wants to get appointed as a Police Officer can apply for the application form through Offline mode only. Participants first need to check their eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment should holds Class 10th Certificate from any recognized or relevant Institution. A good opportunity for the candidates who are interested in making their career in Police Force.
The Arunachal Pradesh Police is offering total 897 vacancies for the post of Constable Civil Police, Constable IRBN. Eligible and Interested participants can now fill the application form as the starting date for the Arunachal Pradesh Police application form is 11.08.2017 and it will continue till the date 30.09.2017. Aspirants need to get register for their application form for the Examination. More details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment like age limit, selection process, IB Examination Fee etc. should check below given details. Aspirants are requested to read the notification before applying for the application form.
Brief Information Regarding Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 | AP Police Constable Vacancies 2017 :-
|Name of the Board||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|No. of Vacancies||897 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Constable Civil Police, Constable IRBN|
|Apply Mode||Offline Registration Process|
|Last Date||30th September 2017|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :-
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Male Constable Civil Police||439|
|2||Female Constable Civil Police||303|
The aspirants for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment will be selected on the basis of :-
- Trade Test (PST & PET)
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Medical Examination and Character & Antecedent Verification
- Performance of the candidate.
- After the Selection of candidates they will be offered a pay band of Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100/- as per month as per the rules and regulations of Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Dates To Remember For AP Police Constable Vacancies 2017 | Important Dates For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Starting Date to Apply 11th August 2017 Last Date for Application Submission 30th September 2017
Application Fee For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 | Cost Of Application For AP Police Constable Jobs 2017 :-
Category Amount APST Candidates Rs. 10/- General candidates Rs. 40/-
Age Limit For AP Police Jobs 2017 | Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Posts Age limit Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) 17 to 21 years Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) 18 to 22 Years
How To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 ? Procedure To Fetch Application Form For AP 897 Police Constable Vacancies :-
- Go To The official website of Arunachal Pradesh Police @ arupol.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section.
- Click on “Notification of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017”.
- The Notification pdf will be displayed on your screen.
- Complete your basic necessary details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address details in the field and apply for the post.
- Fill your education details i.e. 10th, 12th & subjects and other information.
- Recheck all the details after applying correctly.
- Submit the application form.
- Choose your own method of payment i.e. Offline Mode.
- A registration no. and password will be displayed on your screen.
- Affix the photograph and along with the signature and make the payment of fee.
- The form will be submitted through your mode.
- Save and take the print out of the information for the future use.
Notification pdf For AP Constable Jobs 2017
Conclusion :-Apply Offline for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment For 897 Police Constable Vacancies. Eligible and Interested participants can now fill the application form as the starting date for the Arunachal Pradesh Police application form is 11.08.2017 and it will continue till the date 30.09.2017.