Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the notification for 996 Direct Junior Accounts Officer Post. The Authority will release the Hall Ticket soon at its official website at bsnl.co.in or externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for BSNL Jobs can apply for BSNL Recruitment 2017. Those candidates who have now registered their names can now start preparing for the BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017. Online registration has started from 11th September, 2017.
Participants must submit the application form and after the registration process its mandatory to give the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Examination 2017. The dates for the examination is 05th November 2017. The Admit Card will release for the candidates applying for the BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 in the last week of the September. Candidates who wants to grab information related to the post of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Examination can stay connected to the page Team Vidhya360 News or they can it form the links provided below.
Overview : BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Permission Letter :-
|Department Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|No Of Posts||996 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Direct Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy|
|Exam Name||BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017|
|BSNL JAO Exam Date||05th November 2017.|
|BSNL JAO Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Website||bsnl.co.in or externalexam.bsnl.co.in|
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017 | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Junior Account Officer Exam Scheme :-
- The written examination will be of Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for BSNL Call Letter 2017.
- Paper-I will consist the question of General English & General Aptitude/ General Awareness subjects.
- Paper-II will consist the question of Financial Management/ Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws subjects.
- There will be total 300 questions.
- Each section will be of different marks.
- And each section will consist different weightage of marks.
- Candidates need to complete the examination in the 03 hours of time duration.
|Paper||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General English, general Aptitude/ Awareness||450 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Financial management, Cost Accounting, Tax & Commercial Laws||300 Marks||3 Hours|
Detail Information For BSNL JAO Call Letter 2017 :-
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll/Registration of the candidate
- Centre of the Examination
- Time and Date of the Examination
- Correspondence address, etc.
- Photo of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam name
- Exam Center code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the applicant
- Exam Counselor Signature
- Important Instructions for Exam etc.
The Admit Card is a very important detail which comprises of the Candidates Roll Number, Exam Date, Time, Venue of the examination and BSNL Call Letter 2017. Aspirants need to carry the other important document with you for the safe side.Candidates need to carry their any of the ID Proof along with their Admit Card 2017. The Identification proof can be your –
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License
Important Dates For BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 | BSNL Jr. Accounts Officer Permission Letter :-
|BSNL Events||BSNL Dates|
|Application Process Starts||20th September 2017|
|Application Process Ends on||October 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||5th November 2017|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
What are the Steps to Download BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 ? Steps to Download BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Permission Letter at bsnl.co.in :-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited at bsnl.co.in.
- After this go to the link of BSNL JAO Admit Card Download.
- Click on the details and Read the complete information carefully and check the venue of the examination and other information.
- Click on the download link.
- Check the details and click on the download button.
- Download and take the print out of the BSNL JAO Hall Ticket 2017.
BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017. Download BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Permission Letter at bsnl.co.in. The dates for BSNL JAO Examination is 05th November 2017. The Department will release the Hall Ticket soon at its official website at bsnl.co.in or externalexam.bsnl.co.in.