Delhi University (DU) is going to announce the most awaited DU Cut Off List 2017 for granting admissions to Undergraduate courses. The Delhi University Admission Cut Offs will get declare on Tuesday i.e. 20th June 2017. The University will be declaring six cut off list according to which students will be getting admissions in the DU campus.
Applicant who are seeking admission into various UG programs under Delhi University may download DU Cut Off List 2017 from the official website. Usually the DU Cut- Offs goes high in comparison to other university. An estimate says applicants need to secure around 95% marks to get admission into Delhi University (DU).
University of Delhi offers various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Doctorate (PhD) level programmes to aspirants. Courses offered at DU includes streams of Humanities & Social Sciences, Commerce, Science, Teaching & Education, Law, Business & Management Studies, Medicine & Health Sciences, Arts and Engineering.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University UG-PG Admission 2017-2018 :-
The eligibility criteria for UG course admissions is such that candidates need to have cleared their Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board. However, for PG courses aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree in their field of study.
The Registration for the candidates opens on 22nd May 2017 and will be closed on June 12th. The announcement for the first DU Cut Off List 2017 will be done on 20th June 2017 and the admission process will be closed on 16th July 2017.
The First cut-off for DU will be divided differently for each categories which will include General (UR), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and etc. Online Registration Fee for the candidates who are applying for undergraduate courses for General and Other Backward Classes is Rs. 150 and for SC/ST is Rs. 75. Registration Fee will have to be paid through online mode only.
Around 2.9 lakh students have registered with the Delhi University. Today is the last day for the applicants to fill the online registration form for admission to undergraduate courses till 5pm on Monday. According to the Academic year 2015-16, the Ramjas College announced the highest cut-off at 99.25 % for B.Com. Honours, 98.75 % for B.com & 98.5 % for economics honours.
Delhi University Cut-Offs Dates :-
- Online registration begins :- 22 May (Monday), 2017 at 6 pm
- Online registration closes :- 12 June (Monday), 2017 at 5 pm
- First Cut Off Marks List announcement :- 20 June (Tuesday), 2017
- Second Cut Off Marks List announcement :- 24 June (Saturday), 2017
- Third Cut Off Marks List announcement :- 1 July (Saturday), 2017
- Fourth Cut Off Marks List announcement :- 7 July (Friday), 2017
- Fifth Cut Off Marks List announcement :- 13 July (Thursday), 2017
- Sixth Cut Off Marks List announcement :- 18 July (Tuesday), 2017
- Classes commence :- 20 July (Thursday), 2017
- Admission closes :- 16 August (Wednesday), 2017
How to Check DU Admissions to Undergraduate Courses 2017 ?
- Go to the official website of Delhi University i.e. du.ac.in.
- Click on the link, ‘Delhi University Cut-Offs List 2017′.
- Enter the necessary information correctly.
- After submitting the details, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save & Take a printout for future use.
Conclusion :- DU Cut Off List 2017 is ready to get announced on 20.06.2017 for allowing admissions to UG courses. The cut-off declaration will be available on the university’s official website du.ac.in.