Looking for the IIT JAM Application Form 2018 ? The organizing committee has announced the notification for the IIT JAM 2018 on 05th September 2017. Students for are looking for the Joint Admission Test must have done M.Sc. in Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics and Physics can fill and register for the application form of IIT Bombay JAM 2018. Candidates who wants to apply for the application form must read the complete information from its official website or the link provided in the article.
The Examination for the IIT JAM Application Form 2018 is going to be held on11th February, 2018 (Sunday). The dates for the registration of online form ahs already begun and they can register themselves from the date 05th September 2017 to 10th October, 2017. The application form is now available on the official website. This a perfect fortune for the candidates who wants to apply for the Joint Admission Test For M.Sc. Candidates need to score atleast 55%v marks for qualifying in the examination.
Highlights : IIT JAM Application Form 2018 | IIT Bombay Joint Admission Test Notification Details :-
|Organizing Committee||IIT Bombay|
|Exam Name||IIT JAM 2018|
|Level Of Exam||All India Level|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate Examination|
|Examination Date||11th February 2018|
|Last Date For The Filling of The Application Form||10th October, 2017|
Exam Pattern For JAM 2018 IIT Bombay | Examination Schedule For JAM 2018 Application Form :-
- IIT JAM 2018 is going to be conducted via online mode only.
- The JAM consist of total seven papers and contenders need to attend one or two paper only. And for the additional paper you need to pay an additional amount.
- The paper will comprises of Objective type question paper.
- There will be total three sections :- A, B & C.
- Duration of examination is 03 Hours.
- The question paper will contain 60 question with 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking for the Section C.
Question Marking Scheme For JAM 2018 :-
|Section||No. of Question||Type|
|A||30 MCQs||Multiple Choice Question|
|B||10 MSQs||Multiple Select Question|
|C||20 NAT||Numerical Answer Type|
JAM 2018 Test Schedule For IIT Bombay :-
|Session I||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Session II||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
IIT JAM 2018 Session & Timings IIT JAM Application Form :-
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Session II||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Session I||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Chemistry (CY)||Session I||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Geology (GG)||Session I||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Session I||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Mathematics (MA)||Session II||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Physics (PH)||Session II||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
JAM 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Check Application Form, Exam Dates @ jam.iitb.ac.in :-
- Candidates for IIT JAM 2018 must have done Bachelor’s Degree.
- Those who are belonging to General/OBC or other category need to score atleast 55% marks for qualifying in the examination and 50% marks for SC, ST and PwD categories.
- Candidate should have done graduation in Geology as subject for three year/ six semester and two subjects among Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Students appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- IIT JAM 2018 link is provided below, candidates can go through them and apply for it.
Application Fee For IIM JAM 2018 Notification | Cost Of Application For IIT JAM Notification 2018:-
|One Test Paper||Two Test Paper|
|Female (All Category)/ SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Other||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
Important Dates For IIT JAM Application Form 2018 | Dates To Remember For JAM 2018 IIT Bombay :-
|JAM 2018 Online Application Process start from||5th September, 2017|
|Last date for Submission of IIT JAM 2018 Application Form||10th October, 2017|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee Through Online Process||10th October, 2017|
|Date of IIT JAM 2018 Examination||11th February, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Announcement of Result of JAM 2018||20th March, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on JAM 2018 Website||3rd April, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format /
rectification of defective document at IIT Bombay
|17th April, 2018|
|Declaration of First Admission List||22nd May, 2018|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||12th June, 2018|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||29th June, 2018|
|Closure of Admission Through JAM 2018||05th July, 2018|
What are the Steps To Apply for IIT JAM Application Form 201 ? Ways To Check Online IIT Bombay Application Form, Exam Dates @ jam.iitb.ac.in :-
- Candidates can log on to the official website of JAM 2018 Organizing Institute of IIT Bombay at jam.iitb.ac.in.
- Go to the section of IIM JAM 2018 Application Form.
- Click on the link at JAM 2018.
- Check all the details carefully.
- After reading the complete information of the notification contenders can login to the application form.
- First of all register yourself on JAM Online Application Processing System.
- After the registration process you can enter all the important details correctly and at last make the payment of fee.
- The payment will be done through Online mode only.
- Affix the recent photograph and do the signature.
- After submitting all the details you will be provided with registration number and Password.
- At last save and take the print out of your information.
The Examination for the IIT JAM Application Form 2018 is going to be held on11th February, 2018 (Sunday). The dates for the registration of online form has already begun and they can register themselves from the date 05th September 2017 to 10th October, 2017. The application form is now available on the official website @ jam.iitb.ac.in.