If you are looking for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Admit Card, then this is the right place to gather all the information. Recently, the IOCL Department has invited 301 vacancies for Pipeline Technician Apprentice posts. The IOCL Admit Card 2017 will be available in an online mode only. Huge number of applicants appeared for this recruitment and submitted the form. The last date for the submission of IOCL Application Form was 06.11.2017. The date for downloading the IOCL Admit Card 2017 is from 16.11.2017.
Candidates who will register successfully for IOCL Pipeline Technician Apprentice Examination 2017 will be able to download the admit cards. Candidates who will appear for IOCL 2017 will require to carry the admit card/ hall ticket to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the IOCL Admit Card 2017. The examination is expected to be conducted in the month on 03rd December 2017.
Summary For IOCL Admit Card 2017 : IOCL Pipeline Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Vacancy||Technician Apprentice|
|Total Number of Posts||310 Posts|
|Name of Examination||IOCL Pipeline Technician Apprentice Examination 2017|
|Exam Date for Written Exam||03.12.2017|
|Last date for submission of IOCL Pipeline Division Online Form||06.11.2017|
|Date for IOCL Call Letter Download||From 16.11.2017|
|IOCL Admit card Status||Available Soon|
Important Dates For IOCL Admit Card 2017 : IOCL Technician Apprentices Hall Ticket
- IOCL Application Submission Starting Date : 16th October 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 06th November 2017
- Application Form For IOCL Admit Card Release Date : 16th November 2017
- Written Exam Date For IOCL Admit Card 2017 : 03rd December 2017
IOCL Pipeline Technician Apprentice Examination 2017
Candidates who will download the IOCL Call Letter 2017 must check all the detailed information correctly. As the admit card is expected to be out from 16th November 2017. Candidates need to carry the admit card to their Examination centre. Without their admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall. The IOCL Hall Ticket is not only important for entering into the examination hall but it contains all the detailed information about you and the examination.
The selection of those appeared candidates will be on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview for IOCL Recruitment 2017. Final selection of the candidates will be based on merit list and performance of the candidate. The IOCL Call Letter 2017 contains information of the examination like Candidate’s Name, Venue of the centre, name of the guardians, Centre name and Code, signature of the entrant, Exam counselor signature and important instructions for the exams.
Contenders have to take ID Proof with them. It can be the description of your PAN Card, License, Aadhaar card, Passport, etc. All the candidates are advised to keep the print out of the information of your application form, admit card and your signature ID with their original documents.
Exam Pattern For IOCL Pipeline Technician Apprentice Examination 2017
- The written test will be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
- Written Test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- There will be 85 questions in the Written Test. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test will be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can take the option for Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
|Sr.No.||Exam Type||Subjects||Duration of Examination||Total marks|
|01.||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||General Hindi/ English||120 Minutes||85 Marks|
|02.||General Aptitude & Reasoning|
|03.||Other Respective Subjects|
What are the Steps To Download the IOCL Admit Card 2017 ? Steps to Download IOCL Pipeline Technician Apprentice Hall Ticket
Follow these Steps to Download Indian Oil Corporation Limited Call Letter :-
- Visit the official portal of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) at iocl.com.
- Then click on the “IOCL Hall Ticket 2017”.
- Enter the details like Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Now you can click on the Submit button.
- Save & Download for the future reference.
The authority is soon going to release IOCL Admit Card 2017 on its official website. Candidates who applied for the application form for the 310 Pipeline Technician Apprentice can apply before the last date 06.11.2017. The examination is expected to be held on 03.12.2017. All those applicants whoa applied for the application form can download their IOCL Hall Ticket from 16.11.2017.