The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Notification is already released on 11.07.2017. There are total number of 313 Assistant & UDC vacancies. The vacancies offered by the ISRO Recruitment 2017 is to aspire the candidates who want to build their career in Space Research Organization. Candidates who have completed the graduation from the field of Commerce, Arts and Computer Applications with first class from the recognized University are eligible for the Recruitment. The starting date for filling the application form is 11.07.2017. Candidates can apply for the Assistant and UDC Jobs till the last date 31.07.2017.
Laconic Details For ISRO Recruitment 2017 :-
- Department Name :- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Name Of The Post :- Vacancies For Assistants and UDC
- Job Category : Govt Jobs
- Job Location : All India
- Application mode : Online
- Total No. of Post : 313 Posts
- Official website : isro.gov.in
After the Selection of candidates, the remuneration for ISRO Recruitment 2017 will be Rs 25000/- per month. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance, Written Test and Skill Test. Candidates who will score atleast 50% of marks will be qualified for the examination. Final selection will be reckoned on the basis of the Written Test and the performance qualified by the candidate. ISRO Vacancy 2017
Candidates need to pay Application Fee for Rs. 100 for ISRO Recruitment 2017. The payment will be accepted through online payment by using Internet Banking / Debit Card or Offline by using SBI Branch. The Minimum and Maximum age of candidates should be 18 to 26 years as on 31.07.2017. ISRO Vacancy 2017 Age Relaxation are as Follows :-
- for SC / ST Candidates : 05 Years
- for OBC Candidates : 03 Years
Division of ISRO Vacancy 2017 :-
Assistant in ISRO Centers/ Unit :
- Unreserved Category : 149 Post
- OBC Category : 75 Post
- SC Category : 38 Post
- ST Category : 10 Post
Upper Division Clerk :
- SC Category : 01 Post
- ST Category : 01 Post
Assistant in Autonomous Institutions / Central PSU Under Dept. of Space
- Unreserved Category : 21 Post
- OBC Category : 10 Post
- SC Category : 05 Post
- ST Category : 03 Post
For more details like Age Limit, Education qualification, Application Fee and Pay Scale you can check official notification of IRSO Assistant Recruitment 2017. Notification link is available below.
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2017 :-
- Notification Published Date : 11.07.2017
- Advt No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2017
- Starting date for Filling up Online Application Form : 11.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 31.07.2017
- Written Test Date : 15.10.2017
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2017 ?
- First of all, Visit the official website of Indian Space Research Organization @ isro.gov.in.
- On the homepage, go to the career section.
- Check the information of the detailed notification.
- Fill all the details like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature.
- Upload the photograph and Signature properly.
- Make the payment of fee through online or offline mode through candidates choice.
- Recheck all the details.
- After filing up the application form properly, now click on the Submit Button.
- Save and take a print out of the application form for future use.
Conclusion :- ISRO Recruitment 2017 to appoint Vacancies under the Assistants and UDC. Interested candidates can apply for the post of before the last date 31.07.2017. Participants who fulfills the basis eligibility criteria are eligible for the recruitment process.