The Jharkhand Police Test is going to release the Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 for the candidates who applied for the application form of 3019 Sub Inspector Post. The admit card is now declared for those candidates who has filled the application form and deposited the payment of application fees. And the dates for the examination are provided below the paragraph as expected. Eligible candidates who have registered their names for Sub Inspector Post can now start preparing for the Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017. Jharkhand Combined Sub Inspector Competitive Examination-2017 (PT) will held on 25.08.2017 to 29.08.2017, 31.08.2017 to 04.09.2017, 06.09.2017 to 10.09.2017.
A golden opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for the government jobs under the government of Jharkhand. It is mandate to enter all the details like application number, date of birth for accessing the Jharkhand Admit Card. Information related to the date and Time of examination, name of exam centre, roll number of candidate, venue of examination and other important details will be provided in your Admit Card.
Fresh Update :- Candidates applied for Jharkhand Police SI Application Form should note that Admit Card For the category-1 dated 25.08.2017 to 29.08.2017 is already announced. Aspirants can download through its official website and for the other categories it will be announced shortly.
Short Details Provided For Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 | Jharkhand Police Hall Ticket 2017 :-
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Police Department|
|Name of the posts||Sub-Inspector Posts|
|Number of vacancies||3019 Posts|
|Last date of application||13.08.2017|
|Exam date||25.08.2017 to 29.08.2017, 31.08.2017 to 04.09.2017, 06.09.2017 to 10.09.2017|
|Admit card release date||Available Now|
Information Provided on Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 :-
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll/Registration of the candidate
- Centre of the Examination
- Time and Date of the Examination
- Correspondence address, etc.
- Photo of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam name
- Exam Center code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the applicant
- Exam Counselor Signature
- Important Instructions for Exam etc.
Candidates who applied for the Jharkhand Police Bharti must have done the Graduation Degree from a well known University are eligible for the Post. The recruitment was of 3019 Police Sub-Inspector (PSI) Vacancies. They must have achieved atleast 50% of the marks in the qualifying examination.
Admit Card For Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector 2017 :-
Exam Scheme For Jharkhand PSI Jobs 2017 | Exam Pattern For Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 :-
I. Preliminary Examination ( 1st Round Examination)
General Knowledge (Questions – 120, Time Limit – 2 Hours) – Written exam
- General Mathematics – 20 Questions
- General Knowledge – 30 Questions
- Jharkhand State Knowledge – 30 Questions
- Mental Ability – 20 Questions
- General Science – 20 Questions
II. Main Examination
Consist of 3 papers :-
- Paper 1 – (120 Questions, Time Limit – 2 Hours)
- Paper – II (100 MCQ Questions, Time Limit – 2 Hours)
- Paper – III (150 Questions, Time Limit – 2 Hours)
III. Physical Test
Contenders who will qualify the above two stages will be allowed to give the attempt for the Round – 3 :-
- Female Candidates – 05 K.M in 40 Minutes
- Male Candidates – 10 K.M in 60 Minutes
IV. Medical Test-
At Last, candidates have to compete the final round to get selected for the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Vacancies.
Documents Required to be Carried For JSSC Police Sub Inspector Examination 2017 :-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- JH Police SI Admit Card 2017 (Main) [Compulsory]
How To Download Jharkhand Police Admit Card 2017 ? Steps for downloading Sub Inspector Examination Hall Ticket 2017 :-
- Visit the official portal of Jharkhand Police Department Sub Inspector Test at www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card”.
- Enter the details like Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Now you can click on the Submit button.
- Save & Download for the future reference.
Download Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 – Released For 3019 Sub Inspector Post @ jhpolice.gov.in. Eligible candidates who have registered their names for Sub Inspector Post can now start preparing for the Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017. Jharkhand Combined Sub Inspector Competitive Examination-2017 (PT) will held on 25.08.2017 to 29.08.2017, 31.08.2017 to 04.09.2017, 06.09.2017 to 10.09.2017.