The Board is going to organize Karnataka Power Corporation Limited to be started on 21.09.2017. The Notification for KPCL Recruitment 2017 is now released. Students who have done SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) & License of HMV & with 2 years experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles from recognized university or institution with minimum marks or equivalent can fill the application form. Candidates who are going to appear for the examination are required to keep a daily visit for the latest news and updates.
The Online Registration Process will start from 21.09.2017 and will continue till the date 24.10.2017. Students start preparing for your Examination as it is not so far. The application form will only be available online on official website of KPCL. Interested candidates can know more details from the link provided in the notification. This is a perfect opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Karnataka Government Jobs. Candidates can go through the page regarding Karnataka Power Corporation Vacancy 2017 like Examination Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc.
Overview For KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy :-
|Department Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Operative (Driver & Assistant)|
|Total No. Of Post||108 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Registration Process|
Vacancy Details For KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Post Wise Details For KPCL Jobs 2017 :-
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Asst Operative (Driver)||10|
Candidate should have done Students who have done SSLC/ equivalent & License of HMV & with 2 years experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles can fill the application form and are eligible for KPCL Driver Vacancy 2017 . Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 35 years for Karnataka Power Jobs 2017. Participants will be given pay band according to –
- Rs. 9540 – 27,455/- (Post 1),
- Rs. 8390 – 22,845/- (Post 2).
Those candidate who are applying for Operative (Driver & Assistant) post for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited can deposit the application fee through any Post Office branch in the State of Karnataka. The application fee for different category is follow as :
- Unreserved Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 500/- + Rs. 15/- postal service charges.
- SC/ ST Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 400/- Plus Rs. 15/- postal service charges.
- Ex-servicemen and Children of Defense Personnel killed or disabled : Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing charges+Rs.15/- postal service charges)
Selection of candidate for KPCL Driver Jobs 2017 for Driver post will be based on –
- Practical Tests
- Kannada Language Test
- Document Verifications
- Performance of the candidate.
Important Dates For KPCL Recruitment 2017 For Driver Jobs :-
|Starting date to fill the application form||21st September 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||21st October 2017|
|Last date for the submission of the Application form through online||24th October 2017|
What are the Steps To Apply For KPCL Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to apply online for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy 2017 at karnatakapower.com :-
- First of all log on to the official website of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited at karnatakapower.com.
- Candidates now have to click on the KPCL Recruitment Notification.
- Now read the complete information for KPCL Driver Vacancy 2017.
- Interested and Eligible candidates can click the apply button if they want to register themselves.
- Complete the registration process.
- Enter the login details with user ID and Password.
- Select the post of KPCL Recruitment 2017 for applying.
- Now fill all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach necessary attachments including document copies, signature, photo etc.
- Take preview of form to recheck all details entered are correct.
- Submit and take hard copy for future reference.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 For 108 Vacancies. Notice Released For KPCL Karnataka Driver Jobs. The Online Registration Process will start from 21.09.2017 and have to fill the form before the date 24.10.2017. Candidates can visit the official website and can apply for the recruitment.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released a official notice regarding the Notification of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. It has released two separate notification for Hyderabad -Karnataka & Non -Hyderabad Karnataka regions. Candidates for KPCL Recruitment who has done Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board can apply for the recruitment process. They will be offered a good stipend according to the performance of the candidate. Candidates who wants to apply or the post can apply it from its official website @ karnatakapower.com.
Candidates who are applying for the post can apply for the KPCL Recruitment 2017 before the last date 18.08.2017. The registration was started form the date 19.07.2017. Interested candidates can know more details from the link provided in the notification. This is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Karnataka Government Jobs.
Overview Of KPCL Recruitment 2017 :-
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Examination Name||KPCL Recruitment 2017 Examination|
|Total No. of Jobs||486 Vacancies|
|Offered Post||Engineer, Chemist, Supervisor|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
Education Qualification For KPCL Jobs 2017 :-
- Assistant Engineer :- Contenders who are qualified in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation or Civil Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for the post.
- Junior Engineer :- Candidates who have completed three years of Diploma in Mechanical or Civil/Electrical from a recognized body can apply for the recruitment.
Important Dates To Remember For KPCL Recruitment 2017 :-
Official Notification for KPCL Examination 2017:- Available Now
Starting Date for KPCL 2017 Recruitment: July 19th 2017
Closing Date for KPCL 2017 Recruitment: August 18th 2017
Examination Date for KPCL 2017 Recruitment: September 2017
Minimum and Maximum age of candidates for the KPCL Recruitment 2017 should be 21 to 35 years of age. Age Relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong to Reserved Category. Participants need to pay a right amount of application fee that are as follows :-
- For General Category: Rs. 500/- only
- For SC/ ST and CAT I Category: Rs. 250/- only
- For Ex Serviceman Category:- Rs. 50/- only
Division Of Post For KPCL Recruitment 2017 :-
Hyderabad Karnataka Region Vacancy
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||14||35 Years||Rs.49959/- Per month|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||61||35 Years||Rs.49959/- Per month|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||05||35 Years||Rs.49959/- Per month|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||60||35 Years||Rs.49959/- Per month|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil)||12||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
|6||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||97||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
|7||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||56||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
|8||Chemist||07||35 Years||Rs.43257/- Per month|
|9||Chemical Supervisor||36||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
Non Hyderabad Karnataka Region Vacancy
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||02||35 Years||Rs.49959/- Per month|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||27||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
|3||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||63||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
|4||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||41||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
|5||Chemist||01||35 Years||Rs.43257/- Per month|
|6||Chemical Supervisor||04||35 Years||Rs.37938/- Per month|
KPCL Recruitment 2017, 486 Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer & Various Posts 18-08-2017. Contenders will be selected for the KPCL Recruitment 2017 on the basis of :-
- Recruitment Written Examination
- Kannada Written Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
How To Download KPCL Recruitment 2017 For AE JE Vacancies ?
- Access to the official website of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited i.e. karnatakapower.com
- Click on the Recruitment.
- Read all information of the post carefully.
- Now click on the “Registration” link.
- Enter all your necessary details like Roll Number, Registration Number.
- Now you have to click on the “Submit” Button.
- Affix the scanned photograph and Signature in application form.
- Recheck all given details.
- Save and take the print out of application form for future use.
Conclusion :- KPCL Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment notification for the through online mode before the last date 18th August 2017. The notification is now available on the official website. The online registration is already started from July 19th 2017.