All the Candidates who wants to apply for Pareeksha Bhavan TET Examination can go through the KTET Notification 2017. It has released its Official notification of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test on its portal on 01st July 2017. Every year Kerala organizes its examination for the students who wants to build their career in Faculty Posts. This year, the Examination is planned to be held on 12th august and 19th August. Participants who are preparing for the KTET Examination can now apply for the application form on July 03 before the last date July 17th.
About Teacher Eligibility Test :- Popularly known as TET is an Indian Entrance examinations for teachers. Its main motive is to allow Right Of Children to Free Education. It is conducted twice in a year with having to Papers i.e. Level-1 and Level-2. Both papers contain 150 Questions each with the duration 2 hours and 30 Minutes. Candidates who have done B.Ed, B.Com, B.Sc and Etc. will have to pass this Exam Once in a year. It was introduced to improve the Standard of Teaching.
Important Details For KTET Notification 2017 :-
- Name of organization :- Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan/Government of Kerala
- Exam Name :- Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (K-TET 2017)
- Post Name :- Teachers
- Total Number of post :- Various
- Mode of applying :- Online
The KTET Notification 2017 comprises of four categories. From them, first three categories are of Teaching posts of lower primary, upper primary and high school classes. And the last category is of language which includes Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic & Urdu.
Important Dates for Pareeksha Bhavan TET Exam In August 2017 :-
- Submission of KTET Application Form :- 03.07.2017
- Last Date to Submit the K-TET 2017 Online Form :- 17.07.2017
- Dates for Part Two Registration Process :- 04.07.2017 to 18.07.2017
- Downloading Kerala TET Admit Card :- 01.08.2017
- Date of TET 2017 Examination :- 12.08.2017 to 19.08.2017
Candidates who will score atleast 60% of marks in K-TET Examination will be considered qualified in an Examination. There is no negative marking in such exams. And No age limit is prescribed in the format. Candidates who are applying for the examination can go to the Official Website for the KTET Notification 2017 for the other updates like Date, Time and Duration Of Examination. The Eligibility Criteria is categorized in the following ways :-
- Category-I: Lower Primary (I-V Classes)
- Category-II: Upper Primary (VI-VIII Classes)
- Category-III: High School (VIII-X Classes)
- Category-IV: Upper Primary Classes :- High School level.
How To Download KTET Notification 2017 Examination In August ?
- First Log on to Official Website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan i.e. keralapareekshabhavan.in
- On the home page go to the Notice Board section.
- Here you will get the link to download KTET Notification 2017.
- Click on the link and read all the details. Now come back to the home page.
- At the left side of the home page you will get the link of Apply For TET Examination.
- Provide each detail like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature.
- Submit all the details.
- Make the cash payment through Demand Draft.
- Save & Download the form for the future use.
Conclusion :- KTET Notification 2017 Out for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (K-TET 2017). Contenders who are eligible and wants to apply for the post can apply on or before the last date 17th July 2017.