Maharashtra State Power General Company Limited is going to release the Admit Card very soon on its official website. It will conduct examination through computer based online test with 107 Vacancies. The examination is expected to be conducted in the month of October 2017. Candidates who are done with the registration process can download the MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 for Lower Division Clerk Admit Card.
The last date to apply for the MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 for the completely filled registration was 22.09.2017. Participants must submit the application form. After the registration process, its mandatory to give the Written Examination. The date is not finalized yet but soon MPGCL will announce the date of examination. For more details related to this article or about the MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 participants can check it from the official website or the link provided in the article.
MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 Brief Details | Maharashtra State Power General Company Limited Hall Ticket :-
|Department Name||Maharashtra State Power General Company Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total No. Of The Post||107 post|
|Application Mode Of MPGCL MAHAGENCO Exam 2017||Computer Based Online Test|
|Date Of Written Examination||October 2017|
|MAHAGENCO Admit Card Status||Before one week’s exam date|
|Closing Of Registration Form||29th September 2017|
Exam Pattern For MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 | Lower Division Clerk Test Pattern :-
- The examination will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
- The Test will be of 100 marks. 01 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The Exam will be Based on the Subjects Like Hindi, English, Math, Social Study (History).
|S.No||Name of the Subjects|
|5.||Questions based on General Knowledge from 12th Standard Level|
Selection Process For MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 :-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
- Performance of the candidate.
The admit card is a very important detail which contains information of the examination process. Candidates need to carry the Identification proof with them at the examination centers. The identification proof can be your Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport and the most important MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017. The admit card comprises of some important information which is important to be mentioned :-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Fathers Name
- Exam Duration
- Time of the exam
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed during the exam.
What are the Steps To Download the MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 ? Steps for downloading MSPGCL 107 LDC Exam Hall Ticket :-
- The applicants will have to visit the official website of Maharashtra State Power General Company Limited @ www.mahagenco.in.
- Search for the MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 Link.
- Click on the link and now enter all the required details like application number, date of birth and other information.
- Submit all the required details you entered in the field.
- Now download the admit card and take out the print out of the information.
- At the end, submit the admit card including all the important details including ID Card at the exam centre.
MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017. Download MSPGCL 107 LDC Exam Hall Ticket. The last date for the registration form is 29th September 2017 and the examination is expected to be held in the month of October 2017. So the admit card will be released before the 10 to 15 days of the examination.