The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published a job notification for the 108 Assistant Manager & Manager Vacancies. Candidates who holds the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree with aggregate 50% of marks can Download NABARD Bank Notification 2017. The Preliminary Examination will be conducted in the month of August. Candidates who are applying for the post can apply online on or before the last date 07.07.2017 from its official website.
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development :- Popularly referred to as NABARD is a development bank established under statutory provisions. It was build for the village’s development, Agriculture and Rural Development. It was established in 1982 by a Special Act of a Parliament to uplift rural India. Government of India holds 99% support in NABARD.
Important Details for NABARD Bank Notification 2017 :-
- Name of the Organization/ Company :- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Type of the Company/ Organization :- Bank
- Name of the Posts :- Assistant Manager (Grade A) & Manager (Grade B) in RDBS
- No. of Vacancies :- 108
- Type of the Appointment :- Regular
Candidates for NABARD Bank Notification will be selected on the basis of-
- Preliminary Online Exam
- Main Exam
The Question Paper –1 will include question of reasoning, English Language, computer knowledge, general knowledge and Social Issues. Paper-2 will be conducted online containing Multiple Choice Question. Those who will clear both the examination will next be selected for Interview process.
Candidates must lie in the age group of 21-30 years as on 01 June 2017. Participants who come under the General/OBC Category will be offered a pay band of Rs. 800/- and candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD will need to pay Rs. 150/- for the cost of application form. After the Selection Process, candidates will be offered remuneration of Rs 28,150/- per month for NABARD Bank Notification.
Important Dates for NABARD Bank Notification For 91 Assistant Manger Posts Grade-A :-
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||19th June 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||10th July 2017|
|3||Closure of editing Applications details||10th July 2017|
|5||Online Fees Payment||19th June to 10th July 2017|
|6||Phase – I (Prelims)||August 2017 (Tentative)|
Important Dates For NABARD Bank Recruitment Bank Manger Grade-B :-
How To Apply Online For NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
- Go To the Official Website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development nabard.org.
- Click on the Notice button.
- Now, Click on the NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link and read all the details properly.
- Click the apply button for Assistant Manager & Manager Vacancies.
- Provide each detail like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature.
- Save all the details.
- At Last, Save and print the application form for future reference.
Conclusion :- Apply Online for NABARD Bank Notification Recruitment for 108 Assistant Manager & Manager Vacancies. The Examination will be conducted in the month of August 2017. Apply the application form before 10th July 2017.