The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan has published an employment notification for the post of ICT Instructor (Part Time). The department is come up with total 3052 vacancies. It’s a perfect chance for the candidates who are waiting for the government jobs under the Assam state. Contenders who have done Graduation or Diploma in Computer science from computer application from recognized university or Institutions are eligible for the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017.
The Starting date for the application form for the candidates who are applying for the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 is 25th September 2017. Aspirants can apply for the application form on or before the last date 15th October 2017. More details about RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Jobs 2017 like age limit, selection process, RMSA Assam Examination Fee etc. should check below given details. Aspirants are requested to read the notification before applying for the application form.
Highlight’s : RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 | Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Vacancy :-
|Department Name||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Name Of The Post||ICT Instructor (Part Time)|
|Total No. Of The Post||3052 Vacancies|
|Mode Of Application||Online Registration Process|
|Last Date To Apply||15.10.2017|
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details | 3052 RMSA ICT Instructor Jobs 2018 :-
- Total No. Of Posts :- 3052 Vacancies
Candidates who have completed graduation from a well recognized university in the field of Computer science from computer application with having minimum one year diploma in computer science can apply for the recruitment. Selection of the candidate for RMSA Assam Constructor Bharti 2017 will be on the basis of contract period for 3 years. For more related instructions check the official advertisement.
Age criteria for the candidates should have upper age limit for 43 years for the RMSA Assam Constructor Vacancy 2017. The maximum age limit for the contenders will be 48 years for the SC/ST/PWD Categories.Selected participants will be offered a pay band of Rs, 10000/- per month for the Assam, RMSA ITC Constructor Jobs 2017. Candidates need not to pay any of the application fee for the Constructor Vacancy.
Important Dates For RMSA Instructor Vacancy 2017-18 :-
|Starting Date Of The Application||Ending Date Of The Application||Date Of The Online Exam|
|25th September 2017||15th October 2017||Not yet released|
What are the Steps to Apply Online for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 ? Steps for Downloading 3052 ICT Instructor (Part Time) by RMSA Assam Vacancy 2017 :-
- Firstly applicants must open Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam official portal at rmsaassam.in.
- Them contenders should search for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 to Hire 3052 ICT Instructor (Part Time) by RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017.
- Read the complete RMSA Assam Notification 2017 details.
- If you are eligible for the recruitment, then click on the download button.
- Full fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Affix recent pass port size photo and signature.
- Attach important document on Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan,Assam Application form 2017.
- Recheck all details after filling RMSA Assam Registration form.
- Save and take a one hard copy for future.
- Then send form on below given address.
Assam To Hire 3052 ICT Instructor (Part Time) by RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017–Online Registration Process. The starting date to apply online for the application form is 25th September 2017. Aspirants can apply for the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 15th October 2017. Check the official website and read the official notification.