The Railway Recruitment Board is soon going to introduced new notification for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 on its official Website. The notification is for the candidates who are applying for the 2.5 Lakh Vacancies within the Railway Jobs. The Recruitment is of Non-Technical Popular Category or NTPC. Selection of candidates is on the basis of Computer Based Test and Interview. The Notification for the Railway Recruitment Board will announced in the month of September 2017. Candidates who are searching for the jobs under this post can Stay connected to the page Vidhya360 News for upcoming updates. The Last date and the starting date for the RRB NTPC Recruitment will be updated soon within 3 months on its official website. Contenders can apply for the post through Online Mode only. The recruitment will be conducted in total 21 RRB zones of India.
About Railway Recruitment Board :- Popularly known as RRB is an organization of government which was set up in 1998 in the Ministry Of Railways, New Delhi. It’s main motive is to recruit candidates, manage the systems and to evaluate the performance of RRB’s.
Total Post For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 :-
|S.No||Name of the Post|
|3.||Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk.|
|5.||Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist.|
|6.||Senior Clerk cum Typist.|
|7.||Assistant Station Master.|
|9.||Senior Time Keeper.|
The Education qualification for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 must have a graduation degree from any well known or recognized university. Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment be prepared with your Curriculum Vitae (CV). The Department can invite the applicants as soon as they will issue the notification.
Candidates age for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 must be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years. Benefits of age relaxation will be applicable to the SC/ST/PWD AS :-
- OBC- 3 years
- SC/ST- 5 years
- Ex- Servicemen- 3 years
Important Dates For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 :-
|RRB NTPC 2017 Notification Declaration||September 2017|
|RRB NTPC 2017 Online Registration / Application Form||September to October 2017|
|RRB NTPC 2017 1st Stage Exam Admit Card||October 2017|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Exam Date||November 2017|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Result 2017 Declaration Date||December 2017|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date||Jan/ Feb 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Result Declaration||Update Soon|
|Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||Update Soon|
Exam Pattern Of RRB NTPC Recruitment For 2.5 Lakh Vacancies :-
RRB NTPC 2017 Prelims Exam Pattern –
The exam pattern given below is of the Academic year of 2016-2017. So candidates can take some guidance and hints from the previous exam pattern. After the release of its official notification, candidates can go through the official advertisement 2017.
|Name of topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
- There will be total 100 marks of question.
- Duration of time provided will be 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
RRB NTPC 2017 Mains Exam Pattern –
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- There will be total 04 Sections for the RRB NTPC Recruitment Mains Exam.
- The question paper will contain total no. of 120 questions.
- Duration Of Time :- 90 Minutes.
- Negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
How To Apply For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 ?
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board i.e. indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section.
- Select you region from the zone you want to apply for.
- The Notification pdf will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the necessary details in the field and apply for the post.
- Recheck all the details after applying correctly.
- Submit the application form.
- A registration no. and password will be displayed on your screen.
- Now make the payment of fee using Internet banking.
- Affix the photograph and along with the signature.
- Save and take the print out of the information for the future use.
Conclusion :- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 Notification to be out soon on its official website. The post is of 2.5 Lakh Non-Technical Popular Category or NTPC. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the post of Railway Recruitment Board can apply as soon as the notification will release.