The Railway Recruitment Board has published the Notification for competitive exam for the South Eastern Railways, Kolkata. Applicants who are waiting for the jobs under Government organization can apply for this post. Participants who has done their Bachelor Degree in Transport & Management, etc from Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi are eligible for the recruitment. Total 410 Vacancies are allotted to the applicants for RRB SER Recruitment 2017 and those who can apply for the application now can fill it through offline mode only.
The Registration process for RRB SER Recruitment 2017 has been already started from the date 14th July 2017. Candidates can fill the application form on or before the last date 14th August 2017. All the contenders who are interested in applying for the post can check more details about RRB SER Recruitment 2017 from its official notification.
About Railway Recruitment Board :- Known as RRB is an organization of government which was set up in 1998 in the Ministry Of Railways, New Delhi. It’s main motive is to recruit candidates, manage the systems and to evaluate the performance of RRB’s.
Overview Of RRB SER Recruitment 2017 :-
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name(s)||Station Master, Goods Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||410|
|Last Date||14th Aug 2017|
|Start date||14th July 2017|
Age of candidates who are applying for the post of RRB SER Recruitment 2017 For 410 Station Master Jobs & Goods Guard Posts should be 42 years for UR, OBC- 45 Years, SC/ST: 47 Years as on 14.07.2017. For more detailed information related to this post candidates can check its official notification from official website. Candidates apply only through Offline mode only by Hand/Post.
Important Dates For the RRB SER Recruitment 2017 :-
- Notification No. : SER/P-HQ/RRC/GDCE/ 2017
- Starting date for submission of RRB SER Recruitment Offline Registration Form : 14.07.2017
- Last date for submission of SER Railway Application Form : 14.08.2017
Selection Of Candidates who applied or the RRB SER Recruitment 2017 will be based on the Written Examination, Aptitude Test or if they got qualified for the examination of Medical Exam. Candidates will be shortlisted and the final selection will be based on the written test and Viva-Voce. Candidates need not to pay any application fee for any category of the Station Master Jobs & Goods Guard Posts. Participants will be judged on the basis of their performance.
After the selection of Candidates, they will be offered remuneration Of RRB SER Recruitment 2017 :-
- For Station Master Post :- Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (6th CPC); Level 6 (7th CPC).
- For Goods Guard Post :- Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (6th CPC); Level 5 (7th CPC).
Vacancy Details For RRB SER Recruitment 2017 :-
|Name of the Post||Total no of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Station Master||125||PB-2, GP-Rs.4200-(6th CPC); Level 6 (7th CPC)|
|Goods Guard||285||PB-1, GP-Rs.2800-(6th CPC); Level 5 (7th CPC)|
How To Download Application form For RRC SER Recruitment 2017 For Station Master Jobs and Good Guard Posts ?
- First of all, log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board i.e. ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section.
- Select you region from the zone you want to apply for.
- The Notification pdf will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the necessary details in the field and apply for the post.
- Recheck all the details after applying correctly.
- Submit the application form.
- A registration no. and password will be displayed on your screen.
- Affix the photograph and along with the signature.
- The form will be submitted through offline mode.
- Save and take the print out of the information for the future use.
Conclusion :- RRB SER Recruitment 2017 for 410 Station Master Jobs & Goods Guard Posts. Interested candidates who are applying for the post can apply before the last date 14th August 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the post of Railway Recruitment Board can apply after reading the notification.