The Staff Selection Commission has abandon the Multi-Tasking Recruitment Examination 2017. The Exam for SSC MTS Exam 2017 was held on 30th April 2017. According to the notification issued by the commission, the examination for all five days was cancelled. Candidates who are appearing for the SSC MTS Exam will have to wait till September/October as the written examination will be conducted in that Month. The Reason behind the cancellation of exam was that the paper was leaked and the paper found to be compromised.
Brief Details For SSC MTS Exam 2017 :-
- Authority Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Examination Name :- MTS.
- Jobs Offered :- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade IV Posts)
- Total Posts :- 8300.
- Category :- Government Jobs (Central).
- Portal :- ssc.nic.in
- SSC MTS Exam Dates :- 30 Apr, 14 May, 28 May, 4 June, 11 June 2017.
- SSC MTS Admit Card release date :- Before the examination held in month of September/October
About Staff Selection Commission :-
Staff Selection Commission is an organization working under the Government of India. It recruits candidates for the various post in Department & Ministry of Government Of India. It was formed on 4th November 1975. Its Headquarters is in New Delhi, India.The Post of SSC is equal to the post of Additional Secretary of Government of India. It is formerly called as Subordinate services Commission.
According to the reports, around more than 6 million participants applied for 8300 Multi-Tasking Posts. But due to paper leaked the examination for SSC MTS Exam 2017 Cancel. The recruitment was related to the post of Junior Level staff in the central govt. departments. After few days, the commission will upload the fresh news about the examination course. Stay connected with the website news.vidhya360 for more updates and news related information.
How To Download SSC MTS Exam 2017 ? Steps To Obtain For SSC Multi-Tasking Examination are :-
- Firstly, Log On To the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in.
- Check the link for the SSC MTS Exam 2017 and click on the information.
- Enter the Required details like D.O.B. , Application No. and Etc.
- Enter all the details and login perfectly.
- Recheck all information entered in the details given below.
- The Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Now Download and Print Out the information for the use during examination.
Conclusion :- The Staff Selection Commission to void SSC MTS Exam 2017 for Non-Technical Recruitment examination 2017. The examination was for the post of Junior Staff Level in the central govt. department and it was held on 30th April 2017. However, the commission cancelled all the five exams of SSC MTS 2017.