Telangana Government has unveiled Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Notification for 8792 posts of teacher for primary and upper primary classes. The information is about Telangana TET 2017 Notification with 8792 post. Candidates who holds the B.Ed or D.Ed Degree with 50% marks can apply for TS TET 2017 Examination.
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central Government and State governments in India. The test is conducted in order to fulfill and achieve the goals of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
The Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 will be conducted on 23rd July 2017 and the result will be declared on 05th August 2017. The Paper is divided into two categories with two different shifts given below –
- Paper 1 :- 09.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
- Paper 2 :- 02.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
The Selection of candidate will be based on the Written Examination & Interview process. The examination will have Multiple Choice Question which will contain subjects of Child Development, English, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
Important Dates for Telangana TET 2017 Notification :-
- TS TET Notification 2017 Released On – 10th June 2017
- TS TET Application Form Submission Started From – 13th June 2017
- The last date to apply for TS TET Notification – 23rd June 2017
- TS TET 2017 Admit Card Released on – 17th July 2017
- TS TET Exam 2017 will be organized on – 23rd July 2017
- TS TET Result 2017 will be released on – Updated Soon
What are the Steps to Appear for Telangana TET 2017 Notification Application Form ?
Candidates are required to submit the online applications by visiting the official website tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Go to the official portal of Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the online application for TSTET examinations 2017 Notification.
- Go through the important instructions for online application form thoroughly.
- Register the online application form by filling up basic details and payment information.
- Attach the required photograph, scanned signature and submitting the form.
- At last, save and take a printout of the application for the future need.
Conclusion :- Telangana is inviting candidates for the recruitment of the post of Teacher Eligibility Test for 8792 Telangana TET 2017 Notification. Candidates who are waiting for the placement can get the instruction from Telangana TET official notification 2017. After the Selection of candidates they need to apply for the Examination which will be conducted on 23 July 2017.