Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB) has announced the Online examination dates. The recruitment is of male candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector of Civil Police, Platoon Commander in PAC and Fire services. There were 2400 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector (Civil Service), for Platoon Commander 210 and for Fire Service 97. There were 600 seats for the women candidates available for the Sub-Inspector (Civil Service). Online Examination for UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment is expected to be held from 17th July 2017 to 31st July 2017. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate and through the Online Examination for the police posts.
Brief Information About UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment :-
- Department Name :- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB)
- Name Of The Exam :- Sub – Inspector
- Date Of The Exam :- 17th July 2017 to 31st July 2017
- Release of Admit Card :- Released
- UPPRPB Official Website :- prpb.gov.in
The number of candidates who applied for UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Civil Police, Platoon Commander in PAC and Fire services were 6,30,926. From which 5,42,124 were male candidates and 88,802 were female candidates. Due to the large number of aspirants there were different dates and sections for the examinations. Scores obtained by the candidates will be calculated on the basis of MBA/MMS CET method of Standardized Equi-percentile.
Examination Pattern for UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment :-
- No. of Question will be provided in Hindi :- 40 Questions
- No. of Question in the Constitution section :- 24 Questions
- General Knowledge: 16 Questions
- Numerically Based Questions
- Mental Ability :- 40 Questions
- Question in Police Mansik Abhiruchi/Budhi Pariksha/Tarkit Pariksha :- 40 Questions
The Question Paper will consist of 160 Objective Type Questions from which they will have to choose the answer from four given choice. For each correct answer 2.50 marks will be given and there will be no negative marking. The Examination will be of total 400 marks. Candidates will have to score more than 50 marks in the examination to get qualified for the Post. The time duration will be given for 02 hours. The answer sheet will be accepted in the both English and Hindi Language.
Contenders will be provided Mock tests available for the candidates on the official website prpb.gov.in. Candidates who are applying for the UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment can download the admit cards through registered mobile number for online recruitment. They will be provided with the Registration Number, Roll No., Exam date, Exam Center, Instructions for examination and Date Of birth and many more information’s related to the UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment.
What are the steps to download the UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment ?
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB) @ prpb.gov.in
- The homepage of UPPRPB will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The information for the announcement of the date will be on your screen.
- Download the admit card details too from that page.
- Save and take a printout for further reference.
Conclusion :- UPPRPB SI ASI Recruitment for 2400 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector (Civil Service), for Platoon Commander 210 and for Fire Service 97. The Examination will be held from 17th July till 31st July 2017. Interested and eligible candidates who applied for the exam can download the Admit Card 2017.