Candidates who wants to apply for Union Public Service Commission can go through the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification. UPSC has released the Official notification of UPSC ESE on its portal on 27th September 2017. Every year Union Public Service Commission organizes its examination for the students who wants to build their career in Engineering Services. Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ Institution/ College with good academic records from recognized university or Institutions can apply for the recruitment.
The UPSC ESE Notification is of total 588 post of Group-A & Group-B. The branches are Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication. Participants who are preparing for the UPSC ESE Examination can now apply for the application form on 27th September 2017 till the last date 23rd October 2017. The UPSC Recruitment is a good opportunity for all the aspirants applying for the Examination. Those contenders who are interested in filling the application form can check the UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria, Online Form Date from the official site. Applicants can also go through the previous papers of UPSC Engineering Services Examination, 2018.
Notification Details For UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification | Union Public Service Commission ESE 2018
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Examination||Engineering Services Examination, 2018|
|Total No. Of The Post||588 Vacancies|
|Name Of The Trade||1. Civil|
4. Electronics & Telecommunication
|Last date for Submission of UPSC IES Application Form||23.10.2017|
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification Important Dates :-
|UPSC IES 2018 Notification Publication||27 Sep 2017|
|Start of application form submission||27 Sep 2017|
|Last date to apply||23 Oct 2017|
|Availability of admit card||Dec 2017|
|Date of prelims exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Prelims result announcement (expected)||Feb 2018|
|Date of mains exam (expected)||May 2018|
|Personality test / interview (expected)||July 2018|
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification Exam Pattern :-
- The UPSC will hold the written Test in two categories :- Preliminary & Mains Examination.
- The Preliminary Exam is an objective paper whereas Mains Exam is a conventional paper.
- Candidates will have to clear prelims to appear for Mains examination.
- Those who qualify mains will proceed to the personality test.
- Final selection will be based on the mains examination.
|Preliminary Examination||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||200|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Mains Examination||Conventional||Paper I||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Prelims Paper I & II Timing||2 hours & 3 Hours|
|Mains Paper I & II Timing||3 Hours each|
Interested candidates must hold the degree of Engineering or the diploma degree from any recognized university or Institution are eligible to fill the application form. The aspirant who wants to apply for IES 2018 Exam should lie in the age group of 21-30 years on 1st August of 2018. Government servants will be given a 5-year relaxation in upper age limit. For SC/ST 5 years relaxation will be provided. For OBC 3 years relaxation will be provided.
The selection of the candidates for the UPSC ESE Advertisement 2017 will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Personality Test. Contenders applying for the examination need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- through Internet banking or Master Card/ Visa/ Credit Card. Categories of SC/ST/PWD & All female candidates are exempted from the application fees. Candidates can check the detail information from UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2018 Notification.
UPSC ESE Pre Exam Center List | Union Public Service Commission ESE Exam 2018 :-
|Bangalore||Dharwad||Kochi (Cochin)||Port Blair||Udaipur|
UPSC ESE Mains Exam Center List 2018 :-
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification Syllabus | UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2018 :-
|Paper||Civil Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Paper I||– Building Materials|
– Solid Mechanics
– Design of Steel Structure
– Structural Analysis
– Construction Practice & Management
-Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
|– Basic Electrical Engineering|
– Basic Electronics Engineering
– Electronics Measurements & Instruments
– Material Science
-Analog and Digital Circuits
– Network Theory
|– Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer|
– Turbo machinery
– IC Engines, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
– Power Plant Engineering
– Renewable Sources of Energy
|– Electrical Materials|
– Engineering Mathematics
– Electrical and Electronics Measurements
– Electric Circuits and Fields
– Computer Fundamentals
– Basic Electronics Engineering
|Paper II||– Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering|
– Flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines, Hydro Power
– Geotechnical Engineering & Foundation Engineering
– Environmental Engineering
– Transportation Engineering
– Surveying & Geology
|– Control Systems|
– Analog and Digital Communication System
– Computer Architecture and Organization
– Advanced Communication Topics
– Advanced Electronics Topics
|– Mechanism & Machines|
– Engineering Mechanics
– Engineering Materials
– Design of Machines Elements
– Mechatronics and Robotics
– Manufacturing, Maintenance, Industrial Engineering
|– Systems and Signal Processing|
– Analog and Digital Electronics
– Electrical Machines
– Control System
– Power Electronics and Devices
– Power System
What are the Steps to Apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification ? Steps to check Union Public Service Commission ESE Date, Registration, Notification, Eligibility Criteria :-
- First Of All, Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the page of UPSC Website you will see the head of .
- After this you have to click on the link.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Read all the important details of the Post.
- Now you should click on the Application-PDF Format and enter all the details correctly.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- After the completion of registration process you should click on the Apply Link.
- Now, Fill all the necessary details and recheck.
- Then upload your scanned images of photo & make the payment of application fee through online mode only.
- Save & Take print out of the application for Future reference.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification. Check Exam Date, Registration, Notification, Eligibility Criteria Announced. Candidates who are searching for the information related to the UPSC ESE Notification 2018 can now check the article. The application forms are available from the date 27th September 2017.
The Union Public Service Commission issued a notification for the UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017. It will be going to announce the 440 vacancies in various department of central government. The Detailed Application Form (DAF) is been released For Mains/Stage-II Examination on its official website @ upsc.gov.in and it will be available till 12th July 2017 by 11:59 p.m. Candidates who have already appeared for the Exams and qualified for the Personal Interview can now check the notification details.
About Union Public Service Commission :- Known as UPSC is a central agency works for the Government of India to recruit various types of recruitment granted by the Constitution of India. It conducts various authorized exams like , Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination and Naval Academy Examination etc.
The Total Post Offered for the following categories :-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Important Dates For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017 :-
- Starting Date for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017 :- 29-06-2017
- Closing Date for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017 :- 12-07-2017 till 11:59 PM
The Interview for the candidates appearing for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017 will be held on July/ August 2017. Candidates have to read all the details carefully for the Mains/ Stage-II Examinations. Before applying for the Detailed Application Form (DAF) it is compulsory to check the Eligibility, Qualification and all the important details.
The Selection of candidates for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017 will be based on the Recruitment Test and Interview.
- Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers)
- Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination; (ii)
- Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers)
- Stage-III : Personality Test
What are the Steps to Apply For UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017 DAF Mains/Stage-II Examination ?
- Log On to the official Website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Section of ‘What’s New’.
- Now Click on the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017 under the head Name of the Examination.
- A page will open of Detailed Application form for written qualified Candidates in the following Examinations containing instructions, notification and vacancies.
- Fill up all the details and follow the rules for the submission of UPSC Engineering Service Examination.
Conclusion :- The Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct examination for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017. The Recruitment is of 440 vacancies For Mains/Stage-II Examination. The Detailed Application form (DAF) will be available on the official website till 12th July by 11.59 p.m. The Online Registration is already started from 29-06-2017.