XLRI Jamshedpur conducts Xavier’s Aptitude Test or XAT for admission to the post graduate management programmes at around more than 150 business schools across India. XAT 2018 is scheduled on January 7, 20178 from 10:00 A.M. to 01:35 P.M at around 47 centers in the city. Aspirants who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Institution are eligible for the XAT Application Form 2018. Final year Bachelor’s students can also apply for the XAT as they have to pass the examination by 10th July 2018.
Online registration for the XAT Application Form 2018 will start from August 16, 2017 and the last date for the submission of XAT 2018 Registration Form is November 30th, 2017. The online form will be available on the official website of XAT. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. Candidates who are going to appear for the examination are required to keep a regular check on the website for the latest news and updates related to XAT and MBA Exams.
Overview For XAT Application Form 2018 | Xavier’s Aptitude Test Notification Details :-
|Conducting Body||Xavier’s School Of Management|
|Name Of The Examination||Xavier’s Aptitude Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th December 2017|
|Mode Of Examination||Online & Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||Sunday, January 7, 2018 (10:00 A.M To 01:35 P.M.)|
|Last Date||30th November 2017|
Important Dates For XAT Application Form 2017 | XAT 2018 Important Dates :-
|Application Start Date||16 August, 2017|
|Last date of application||30 November, 2017|
|Last Date of Application (with late fee)||10 December, 2017|
|Admit Card Download||20 December, 2017|
|XAT 2018 Exam||7 January, 2018 (10 am to 1:35 pm)|
|XAT 2018 official Answer Key||Third week of January 2018|
|XAT 2018 Result||31 January, 2018|
XAT Application Form Eligibility :
- Candidates should have done their Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates completing their final examination may also apply.
- However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2018).
Exam Pattern For XAT Application Form 2018 | XAT 2018 Structure :-
|Parts||Section Name||Questions||Time||Negative Marking|
|Part A||Verbal and Logical Ability||24||170 min||0.25 per question for every wrong answer, 0.05 per question for|
more than 12 un-attempted
|Quantitative Ability and Data|
|Part B||General Knowledge||25||35|
|No Negative Marking|
List Of XAT Participating Institutes :-
|Member Institutes||Other participating institutes|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||Asia Pacific Institute of Management|
|Mount Carmel Institute of Management||Amrita School of Business|
|Xavier Institute of Management||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research||Acharya School of Management|
|XLRI Xavier School of Management||EMPI Business School|
XAT 2018 Cut Off | XAT Admission 2018 :-
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT Exam Centres In India | XAT 2018 Application Form :-
XAT Exam Centres in International Cities :-
Application Fee For XAT 2018 MBA Entrance Exam | XAT Registration Fee :-
- Without Late Fee:
For XAT: Rs. 1,650/-
For XLRI: XAT fees: Rs.1,650 and Rs. 300/- per XLRI course.
- With Late Fee:
For XAT: Rs. 2,000/-
For XLRI: XAT fees: Rs.2,000/- and Rs. 500/- per XLRI course.
Online and Offline Applications accepted
What are the Steps to Apply the XAT Application Form 2018 ? Follow the steps to apply offline and online for XAT Registration Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility at www.xatonline.in :-
- First Of All, Visit the official website of Xavier’s Aptitude Test that is www.xatonline.in.
- On the page of XAT Website you will see the link “Register Online”.
- After this you have to log on the link “XAT Application Form ”.
- Read the information Carefully.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- After the completion of registration process you should click on the Apply Link.
- Now, Fill all the necessary details and recheck.
- Then upload your scanned images of photo & make the payment of application fee through online mode only.
- Save & Take print out of the application for Future reference.
Admission Office – C.H. Area (East) Jamshedpur– 831001 (Jharkhand, India)
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Email: [email protected]
XAT Application Form 2018. Check Registration Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility at www.xatonline.in. The Examination is going to be held 07th January 2017. Students start revising your handouts as the examination is not so far. XAT Entrance Exam 2017 application process is already started. The application form will only be available online on official website of XAT till November, 30.